Photobucket

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Update on Websites & Proof of payment

[Clicking on pic for larger image ]


I apologize for being so far behind on updates. I'm hoping everyone has started the new year off great. I do not know if you remember, but when I first started this site I had lots of PTC sites and sites I attempted. Since then I have dropped a lot of them and just focus on a few:

YOUDATA
TREKPAY
CLIXSENSE
NEOBUX
SWAGBUCKS

In the above picture is proof of payments to PayPal. 

YOUDATA pays every Friday. You have to check all the time for advertisements. It may not be a huge total at the end of the week, but to me the little bit adds up. It may be discouraging, but I'm thinking if I do not touch the money in my Paypal account till the end of the year, it would make for great Christmas spending.

TREKPAY Again, its one of those sites that you have to give your time to and check through out the day to get your credits to add up. It took me about 5 weeks to make it to $5.50 to be able to cash out. They do pay as shown in the above picture.

CLIXSENSE Probably one of my favorites. I check it through out the day as well, because advertisements come randomly. I went ahead an upgraded, which probably did get me a lot more advertisements. I have been paid by them. Picture of check below.


NEOBUX I do like this site. They also pay at a $2.00 payout. I have not upgraded with them, but I have notice that I gain money faster when I rent referrals. Proof also shown above. One and a while they have an extra advertisement, but guaranteed at least 4 at the end of the day.

SWAGBUCKS absolutely love. I do random searches for them. And earn random Swagbucks. I usually wait till I get 70 and cash it out for a 5 dollar PayPal card. In the above picture if you see a Prodedge that is Swagbucks. I have gained on card and currently waiting for my second.  Just know that you do not have to limit yourself to a PayPal card, they have lots to choose from. 

So there is my update to what sites I have kept up with. I hope it helps you out.  Once again, it may not be much at first, but in the end it will all add up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmarking Us:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online