Photobucket

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Finally!! The stroller!!!!

My husband and I have been boring the neighbors jobbing stroller since December. Being that we live in NC running all year round isn't really a problem. After discussing my goal of becoming active again, for the first time after getting out of the Marine Corps, my husband went a head and bought me a jogging stroller at the beginning of January.  After it being on back order we finally received it yesterday. Jeep Overland Jogging Stroller. I was going to use it today, but ughhh, it started raining. At glances it looks awesome and it was very easy to put together. It comes with a music tray that allows you to listen to music from a portable cd, MP3 player, or IPOD through headphones. OR you can play the music through provided speakers for both you and the baby. My husband tried it out yesterday here in the living room. I was actually rather impressed with how loud it was. It does take 4 AA batteries, which are not provided.  Another thing I  like about the stroller is that it comes with an Air pump for the tires and it goes conveniently in the basket. A snack tray with cup holder is provided for the baby and the seat (adjustable 5-point harness) does recline, which is wonderful, because our little one does tend to fall asleep during runs.  One of my favorite things is that it comes with a speed and distance odometer. Also a plus it has reflectors for those running parents who enjoy running in the wee hours of the dark morning or night. The only down fall was depending on where and how you order the stroller it does not come with a weather shield. And the weather shield to this stroller does not cover the whole stroller. The pictures I have found of it, I have seen the child's feet still exposed to rain. It is kind of heavy too. But other than that I am happy with it.  It has good reviews across the board on multiple websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmarking Us:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online