Photobucket

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Long Trip Finally Over

Yes, it has been a little bit since the last time I wrote. There has been a lot of stuff going on. Helping my hubby get ready for his deployment, packing and getting our 11 month old and dog for a long trip from North Carolina to Maine. Unfortunately, the kiddos and I had to leave the daddy behind to come to Maine to spend the 4 months while he's deployed with my family. But we made. Now the only thing I have to do is get everything in its place. I do not know if anyone is like this, but being home was much easier, because everything had a place and there is a place for everything. And everything was conveniently placed. Grrrr

On a better note, since we have been here, my darling daughter has learned a thing or two:

 
Brushing her toofers






She's added another move to her dances moves. She has footwork now. haha


No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmarking Us:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online