Photobucket

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Set for Valentine's Day

I am all excited for the upcoming Valentines Day, because it is Sadie's first. I've been going nuts trying to figure out what to get her that she will love. I walk through stores looking up and down all the pink and red isles filled with toys, candy, and bears, and still I came up with nothing. Finally, Barnes and Noble. I'll get her books. Even at 10 and half months old she loves books, which I'm so happy about. She knows how to turn the pages and sometimes she sits next to her dog and it seems like she is reading to her. Though I do not understand her baby gibberish, it is nice to imagine that she is reading to the dog. Barnes and Noble always had little kiddo books for the upcoming holiday too, which is wonderful.

I have always been one for heart felt, stood in the isle for hours, perfect card. My husband knows I never fail at getting him the perfect card for any occasion, even if its just cause. This year I think I am going to make one with Sadie for him. It should be fun. I did some research and found this nifty page that shows you how to make cute Valentine's Day cards for anyone.  I bookmarked it for the future, because I think it would be fun for Sadie when she gets into school and starts that sort of  thing. Homemade Valentine Cards - Fun Project for Kids

 
Dazzle Her Day™

Every year, even while I was deployed I always sent my mother flowers. I always made it so she received them at work. It always made her feel special to get them among her co-workers. This year though she is going to get them from Sadie. Above is the Bouquet I picked for her. I'm sure she is going to love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Bookmarking Us:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online